If you are an outdoor enthusiast and are looking at combining work with pleasure, seasonal or full-time, AO may be the career choice for you!
Algonquin Outfitters has a number of locations throughout the Muskoka and Haliburton regions and has a variety of jobs that need the right people! If you have an interest in Algonquin Park, Canoe Trips, Camping, Hiking, or Technical Outdoor Products we have several locations to choose from. Think of it more as a life experience than a place of work…
See below for available positions at AO Boatwerks & Algonquin Outfitters!
- someone who enjoys Outdoor Adventure!
- strong communication skills
- able to work in a team environment yet able to work independently when needed
- integrity in terms of decision-making and behavior
- ownership; a willingness to get the job done and to do things right
- innovation; someone looking to better themselves
Current Job Openings:
Algonquin Outfitters is always looking for the right people. Our seasonal stores run from April through Thanksgiving but we start the interview process in March or earlier.
Even more reasons to join the team!
A job at AO isn’t so much about work as it is a life experience. We firmly believe in staff expertise in the products and services that we provide, and that means we encourage you to try as many of the activities AO has to offer.
Here’s some of the added benefits of being part of the AO team
- Employees can use rental gear free of charge
- Many free activities run through AO such as group bike rides, ski/snowboarding, social nights, etc
- Staff get to learn about our cool products through our Product Knowledge sessions
- Get great incentives and deep discounts on the products/brands we carry
Please submit your resume below or fax it to 1-705-787-0222.
Submit Your Resume at www.algonquinoutfitters.com